“Beautiful”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Villa D'alessandro's is our favorite celebration, special occasion, date night place. I wouldn't take my children there in the evening though... just because it's so romantic I wouldn't want to ruin the ambiance of someone else's date night. Their homemade orange cream cake is to die for!

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

We visit D'allesandro's whenever we are in Midland. This is clearly one of the best restaurants in the area with a good menu and consistently well prepared food. The service last night was a little weaker than usual since we had a new waitress, but her attitude was good and she tried hard. They have an adequate wine list and a full bar with a somewhat limited premium liquor selection.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We live in Florida, so when we make the trip to Michigan to visit our sons, we always stop at Villa D'Alessandro's for lunch and/or dinner. Even though it is out of the way for us, it is worth the trip. Their Veal Piccata with spaghetti is the best in the USA.
Wonderful atmosphere, service, wine, and food. I especially love the outside patio with all the plants and live grape vines. The owner grew up in Italy bringing with him original family recipes and the quality of the food reflects this.
Looking forward to my next visit in November!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We really enjoyed or meal here. I agree the decor of the dining room left a lot to be desired, but all four people in our party thought the food was excellent. Not inexpensive, I agree, but worth the price in our view. Service was very good. Although we ate in the dining room, the patio looked like a great environment, if the weather was a bit warmer that day. All in all, I would recommend it and we plan to go back as soon as we can.

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

We got shrimp scampi and spaghetti and meatballs. Both were pretty tasty and service was outstanding