“Great coffee, great service, awesome ambiance”
Review of Espresso Milano

Espresso Milano
Ranked #3 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Midland
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Love a great coffee shop with good things to nosh. Ambiance is coffee shop great.
Art on the walls is local, and changing all of the time

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have always loved going to Espresso Milano until recently. A barista was extremely rude to me and questioned my intelligence, which is an insult considering I worked at a coffee shop for years. I apparently called a drink by the "wrong" name, and when I said that's what I have been calling it for years, I mentioned how my favorite coffee shop across town (Coffee Chaos) knows the drink, she quickly attacked them and said she used to work there and they would have never let me order that drink by the wrong name. I will sadly not be returning because of her rudeness and ignorance. No customer service.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is mine and my boyfriend's FAVORITE coffee place! I love Espresso Milano!! The interior is gorgeous! I love the colors and the artwork! As soon as you walk in, you will see a giant chalkboard menu with different colors and fonts! The prices are not bad at all (a little cheaper than Starbucks A LOT better too). They have such a huge variety of coffees and teas that literally anyone could go in there and find something that they like. All of the staff is very friendly and the owner Brett is a really nice guy and you can tell that he is really proud of his coffee shop! We will continue to be faithful customers!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Love the drip coffee here. I appreciate the bottomless cup option for customers that hang out for a bit. I also buy the Organic French Roast beans for home.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I enjoyed this little cafe, it was very reasonable and extremely good coffee.

The crowd was younger 20's, teenagers. I would go back if I was in the area.