“Very good”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We went here for my dad's birthday and I really enjoyed my meal. The show by the cook was fun and not to overwhelming. We got there before 5:30 so we were able to get the early bird special menu items. I had the steak and chicken. Everything was cooked perfectly and it was more than enough food and I'm a big eater. Great meal and I highly recommend.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Fairly average sushi menu offering standard rolls. Good offerings for lunch. Call ahead for sushi bar seating

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Nice restaurant, sushi and sashimi fresh, flavourful, good service and selection.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Fun and entertaining dinner. Sit around a grill while a chef makes your food. Plan on $50/person with drinks. Entree about $25.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

This place is one of our favorites if not my favorite! The yum yum sauce is terrific on everything! The service is great and the chefs are mostly entertaining. Half off if you go on your actual birthday too! Highly recommend this place! Early bird special until 5 ish most days is a good deal!