Best Western Valley Plaza Inn
Hotwire.com
$185
$143
Hotels.com
Days Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
$65
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbowling alleybumper carsparking lotbrick wallnice courtyardvideo gamespool roomputt putt golfconvention centerbit datedthe entire staffwaffle makeroff the highwaywafflesvery nice stayfree breakfastclean rooms
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Our recent stay was just OK. The kids had a good time swimming in their two pools n hot tub. Even the lil arcade was fun once they refilled the token machine. The location is good with the bowling, bumper cars, laser maze, indoor putt putt, and Gimmicks bar all a walk across the parking lot. However, our room was very cold due to the old thin sliding glass doors. We had heat on high the whole night n it never got hot. And when I asked for more blankets they had no more downstairs and said they would bring me some but the person at the front desk was too busy ordering pizza.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank LISAR139
Reviewed January 20, 2013

A nice hotel with many accommodations, from great pools to a movie theater and a health club on site. Rooms are clean and spacious. The beds are very comfortable and the sheets and pillows also. The pool area had two big pools, one just for children, and the hot tub was very relaxing. The breakfast included was also very good, and more than just the standard continental fare. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff was helpful, friendly and knowledgable, and the wifi connection fast and easy.

Room Tip: If possible, try to get a courtyard room. Quiet, and a great view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Falgu J
A Best Western traveler
Sterling, Michigan, USA
Reviewed January 9, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I made the stay on line and when I got there the room I supposed to get was not open and then the room they put me in at first had a big roach on the floor they changed my room then changed me for the room change then three more times while I was out of the hotel visiting family, I asked for a blanket and was told no there are no more, when asked for bath towels it took them four hours and I had to walk up to the front desk to get them. The man at the front desk was rude and did not care that we asked for either item. this trip was very heart breaking and I was so up set. I have visited this hotel many times and I was planning to have my wedding here but after this trip I have had a change of heart.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank ANGEL P
Reviewed December 30, 2012

This review is on the Best Western Valley Plaza CAMPGROUND and not on the hotel.
The Hotel has a campground attached, and it is one of the nicer ones that we have found in Michigan.
We have travelled to Michigan the last 3 years to bike their HUNDREDS of bike trails and stayed at this campground 3 times. Midland Michigan has the beginning of the Pere-Marquette Trail and a shorter trail to an ecology centre.
Midland is the world headquarters for DOW and it appears that the company has lavished a fair bit of money on the small city.
The campground has mostly drive through sites with lots of shade trees. Washrooms and showers are located in the hotel beside the outdoor pond (with beach and swimming)
Rates are around $42.00 per night with full hookup (2012)

Room Tip: Campground only
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple