Best Western Valley Plaza Inn
$116
$208
$161
Hotels.com
Days Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
$65
Travelocity
$50
$49
$100
All reviewsbowling alleybumper carsparking lotbrick wallnice courtyardvideo gamespool roomputt putt golfconvention centerbit datedthe entire staffwaffle makeroff the highwaywafflesvery nice stayfree breakfastclean rooms
Reviewed November 4, 2011

I was in Midland the first time for a business trip. The front desk is very nice and helpful for my stay, room is very clean and bed is comfortable. I really enjoy the free hot breakfast in a very nicely decorated restaurant. The swimming pool and sauna is wonderful after a busy day of meetings that I had.

I would definitely come back for next stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Went there with family over Thanksgiving. When we got in the room found old moldy cheese in the fridge. We went swimming and used our towels in then room, later we asked for more and the staff refused to give us new ones. In the hottub the water level was down by 25% leaving the jets, frist step and filter out of the water. When we called to inform the front the dest they said they would fix it but never did. Tried to use Wi-Fi and phoned frontdesk 5 times before someone picked up. After we got the code the Wi-Fi went down and had to be fixed for the next 12hrs. At breakfast the next 2 mornings there was only 1 person running the kitchen and the bagels that were there were moldy both mornings and we had to complain to get them replaced. Would not recommend and will never stay there agian.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Arron L
Reviewed August 31, 2011

My family recently stayed at this hotel and loved it!! The breakfast (which is free) was great. The kids had alot of fun in the pool and at the movie theatre. The room was very clean and nicely updated. It was very reasonably priced for having axcess to so many ammenities. We will deffinately be back!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2011

My wife and I and our extended family stayed at the Best Western in Midland, MI, in August, 2011 after our son's wedding reception at the Great Hall next door. The carpeting was dirty, the air conditioner was noisy and its thermostat was nonfunctional. The bed was the most uncomfortable hotel bed I've ever slept in. I've stayed in hotels that cost less than 1/3 the price of this one with much more comfortable beds. The room was dated and dingy, and there were minimal bathroom amenities. The room smelled bad, and the walls were thin and you could hear noises from rooms on both sides. The room cost over $100, and was worse than rooms at 1/4 the price. I would never stay here again.

Also, my son and his new bride were supposed to get a complimentary bridal suite. At 1 am when they went to check in, the hotel didn't even have a room for them. The desk staff was rude and not helpful.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Joseph H
Reviewed August 29, 2011

This hotel is infested with bed bugs! Several soccer teams stayed here for a soccer tournament in Midland only to wake up in the middle of the night to find bed bugs on them.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family