“nice servers, average food.”
Review of Lil' Chef

Lil' Chef
Ranked #64 of 144 Restaurants in Midland
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The servers are always friendly here. The last time I was there we were talking about business and she said that it has been down there lately. The food is average restaurant fare and while nothing to crow about tastes pretty good and will fill you up nicely.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

This place has a small town feel - it seems as if everyone knows everyone. I had a daily special of chicken over biscuits that was very good. It had lots of chicken pieces, peas, corn and carrots in gravy over buttery biscuits. Parmesan breadsticks were pretty average. The peanut butter pie tasted of "Nutter Butters" - not my cup of tea, but the piece was generous with lots of hot fudge. The service was excellent. I'll try them again.

1  Thank Richard M
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have ate at lil' Chef many times. I always love it. I have been in for both breakfast and lunch. The portions are very large for the price. I have always had great service. I find it easy to get in and get out. I recommend Lil Chef to anyone.

1  Thank Jayme H
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Didn't eat breakfast at motel so we decided to stop and try Lil' chefs. Fantastic food and great prices. Will defiantly stop again when we are in town.

1  Thank renote
Reviewed April 22, 2012

This is a once a month visit....my husband liked the all you can eat cod on Friday nights & Saturday. I go to get the unusual items; liver & onions....
The CMU crowd loves the big breakfast items...don't go away hungry. If you do...it's your fault!!!!

1  Thank Denise K