“Good fast food, but not cheap”

Culver's of midland
Ranked #14 of 144 Restaurants in Midland
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Burgers and fried chicken are quite good, but this is a fast food restaurant priced like an Applebees.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very helpful and friendly staff. Food was tasty and quickly served. We were given samples of the flavor of the week/month custard and it was very tasty.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food I ordered was made correctly, it was hot and I can never finish all of my food. Everything I have tried I like. Friendly service.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

When I rate places, I give them a rating based on what you get for what you pay. This is not a fine dining establishment by any stretch, but what it is, is a great place for pretty inexpensive to grab a burger, fries and a milkshake if you like. For what you pay, I thought this place delivered good food, had a clean environment, was generally pretty fast, kid friendly, and a good transition from eating other places. I feel like Culver's was just enough nicer than a fast food place, but yet in the same price range, where I'd go here any day of the week vs. a McDonald's or the like, which we do not eat at anyways.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I went a few days ago and loved it! We both thought that the sandwiches and fries were a bit small, but they really filled us up. This is because of the quality of the meat. I very seldom feel full on other fast food meals. The only bad thing is that they do not have diet root beer. My boyfriend is diabetic and would love to have that. We will be back.

2  Thank momma_of_kitties