“Not worth another visit!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #71 of 145 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch today. Service was horrendous. Food was terrible. And this review is coming from a person who years ago was a server at an Applebee's. This one doesn't even come close to measuring up. Will not visit this one again.....

1  Thank Sheepish02

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here on numerous occassions, and have found the food to be good. Today was a far different story. The dish I ordered came out very poorly prepared and inedible. The manager took the dish from our table and credited the account, but never returned with an explanation. Very poor service, poor management, and unedible food. Do NOT order Zesty Roma Chicken and Shrimp. This dish is excellent at other Applebee's, but here, they just threw cold, unflavored tomato sauce on some chicken and old, burned, dried out potatoes, and called it a dish. Did not look like the picture in the menu, and certainly did not taste anything like this dish served at other Applebee's and previously at this Applebee's. Manager not helpful and not caring about the customer experience. Will not return.

1  Thank Joseph H
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My wife and I came to eat here on Easter Sunday. Haley was our waitress and she's fantastic! Came to us many time during the course of our dining, and asked how the food was numerous times.
This restaurant is truly awesome!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Our last visit to Applebee's was very good. The staff were friendly and the food was good. It just wasn't outstanding food. Really good, but not outstanding and that could be that I wasn't really in the mood for whatever i ordered. I will visit Applebee's again tho.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

nice location for this chain restaurant. design has been redone to improve atmosphere. flat panel televisions around the restaurant. lunch time specials are a good value.