“Hey its an Applebee's”

Applebee's
Ranked #84 of 143 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 17, 2012

What can I say its an Applebee's so the average rating. Food was good and service was fast. We went with a large group of families so had several seperate bills at the table and they kept everything stratght.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Good food good value, good service I gave 23% tip!!

Reviewed May 26, 2012

This isn't my favorite Applebee's. Got sick after eating here once. Have had service problems also. For the most part, just average.

1  Thank loonqueen
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We went in during lunch, everything that could go wrong with my order did. However the manager was there to try to fix the problem from the start. Even though that was a bad day I will go back as I have been there on the busiest of nights had had the greatest service and food.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Can never go wrong with your lunch/dinner selection...nice variety. We had a very bad experience back in March.....but have been back since.