“Good burgers” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Midland, Michigan
“Good burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

We visited for lunch and had a classic burger and a Wise Guys burger. Both were very good. The fries are hand-cut and tasty, but had far too much salt. The servers were very friendly and helpful, but the service was quite slow. A good place to try if you aren't in a hurry.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Richard M

Midland, Michigan
“went in hungry left still hungry”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I went in tonight. He ordered the chicken Parmesan and I had the black and blue burger. His chicken was very overcooked and was so hard he couldn't eat most of it. I had ordered my burger medium and it was well done. Everything needed more seasoning the pasta sauce in particular could have used some salt and basil and it would have been great as it was it tasted so so. I couldn't taste any cheese or seasonings on my burger and it was super small. I've had better and bigger fast food burgers. I loved the red skin potato salad, but the portion was way small, about a 1/4 cup to go with the very small burger, 3/4 of the basket it was served in was empty. I loved the service from the waitresses though, they were very friendly. If only the food was as good as they were. The prices are a bit misleading in advertising also. On the downtown Midland webpage I saw that nothing was over $10 there for both lunch and dinner. This is not true and they need to update their advertising to match.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank momma_of_kitties
Sanford, Michigan
“Great deli with service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

This location has been several restaurants so we were leery about trying it. Much to our surprise it was delightful if you are not in a hurry. First off the servers were friendly and helpful and advised us what they were out of due to a busy Saturday. They explained that the kitchen is very small and not capable of handling meals in volume so expect a wait. With that said, we ordered drinks and sat back and enjoyed a conversation with our dinner guests. The meals were excellent, grilled chicken sandwich, chef's salad, and The Dank ( corned beef). The fries were fair but the red skin potato salad was very good. We were able to sit outside and just before we finished the trio started to perform. We were afraid it would be too loud to continue our conversation but that was not the case. Try this restaurant, you'll be pleased.

• Visited June 2013