“Yummy”

Cuisines: Japanese
holland
“Yummy”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Great sushi! We enjoyed this quaint restaurant very much. Although it's located in a strip mall and the ambiance could be improved the food was excellent! The waitstaff was very friendly and helped us make great choices.

Adrian, Michigan
“Best Sushi at a Reasonable Price!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have been to Fuji Sushi many times and each time it is truly enjoyable! The staff is great and the sushi is phenomenal! The quality is amazing and you can never beat their lunch specials. Have also been their for dinner. Great atmosphere ideal for family and friends. Definitely a place I will go back to time and time again! If you love sushi and are in the Midland area, definitely go to this place.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank businessgirl24
Flint, mi
“Very Good Sushi in Midland”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

My wife and I met my sister for dinner in Midland. My sister does not eat raw fish, so we convinced her to try the Shrimp and Vegetable Tempura. She enjoyed her dinner. If you are unsure about trying a sushi restaurant, this is a good choice. This restaurant also has some noodle bowls and hibachi entrees. The hibachi is prepared in the kitchen. There are no "tableside-griddle-show" preparation stations where you watch a chef perform while your food is cooked.

My wife and I love sushi and sashimi so we ordered the "Love Boat for Two" At $29, this was one of the least expensive "party boat" style menu selections we've ever seen. The "boat tray" was a large, impressive one, it covered a good portion of the table. The presentation skills of the sushi chef were very good. The waitress was well informed and explained all of the sashimi and roll selections. This menu item is served "Chef's Choice" style. You will never get bored with this selection if you are adventurous and curious to try new combinations. The sashimi selections were very fresh, tasty, and had the umami sensation that sushi lovers crave.

The windows of the restaurant have the "Low-E" energy saving tint that hides the interior lighting and makes you think that they are closed in the daylight. There is flashing L.E.D. rope lighting in the windows to indicate that the restaurant is open. This feature might be distracting to patrons at the tables near the windows. Ask the greeter to be seated away from the front window if this disturbs you.

The location of this restaurant is near the Midland Mall, fairgrounds, and airport area in a strip mall near the Meijer grocery store and Culver's restaurant.

If you crave sushi, I'd recommend you try Fuji Sushi in Midland.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank flintjarvis
Midland, Michigan
“Always great!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We have ordered take-out sushi from Fuji Sushi 2-3 times per month for about the past year or so. We have never had a bad experience. It is always excellent sushi, very fast service, and I would recommend this place to anyone who enjoys good sushi.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank KristinaMarie124
Hale, Michigan
“Continues to impress.”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

The quality of the sushi here is the best in town, bar none, and when I say in town, I mean the entire Great Lakes Bay region. The hostesses are always very friendly, as well.

• Visited February 2014