“Awesome Sushi and Affordable”
Review of Fuji Sushi

Fuji Sushi
Ranked #4 of 151 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is a great spot in Midland to go for sushi (especially when you are on a budget). Great service, atmosphere, and quality. I definitely will be returning to this establishment soon.

1  Thank businessgirl24

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Small, cozy, nice decor. Good service. Above average, but not incredible sushi...according to my daughter who loves sushi and has eaten it all over the country. (I am indifferent to sushi so would not feel qualified to assess.) But choose a table away from the blinking and color-changing lights on their outside window...that visual annoyance I can judge.

1  Thank judy s
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stopped in to get a carry out and were surprised when our order took less than 10 minutes...and yes, they were busy. We ordered the Sushi Deluxe, and for $15 it was a good value and as good or better than any other sushi we have had in the area. This one menu item will keep us coming back.

1  Thank Reggaewanderer
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Everything was great till I saw the owner went to make the sushi... Well maybe the glove was worn when you don't see it but it creates the doubt what I get is indeed safe to eat... especially for sushi!

2  Thank Cookiedoughmi
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Cheerful, knowledgeable staff, and waiters. Lovely presentations. Delicious food. They serve hibachi dinners as well, appetizers, desserts. Lovely restaurant. We were pleasantly surprised it was a sit down restaurant, and not a fast take out, or had pre-packaged counter of items, much like a Japanese deli like Meijers... our waiter was very attentive and a pleasure. Thanks! I think the name was kind of hokey, being that it rhymes so we hesitated trying this restaurant. I have to say sorry we waited.

1  Thank sassytoothfairy