WINNER WONDERLAND

Baymont Inn & Suites Midland
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Midland
“You can't stay here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

I had a bad experience with this hotel. After getting a reservation online and driving over an hour to the hotel. I walked in and was told that I can not get a room there because I was not 21. Not only is this a stupid rule, but they were also very rude about denying me the room. I am 18, And a legal adult of this country. I can vote, and put my life on the line for this country. But I CAN NOT get a hotel room to sleep in.

Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Billbond

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Monclova, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

Stayed 1 night while competing at a Midland dog agility trial. This hotel was very dated, was not particularly clean, had poor continental breakfast choices and I was charged a pet fee. Way overpriced.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
BERKLEY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Hotel was nice. I was there for a month between thanksgiving and Christmas and the hotel was very festive in their decorations. Staff was friendly. The rooms were a tad dated but nothing that was unbearable. I would stay here again if need be.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Decided to try a new place and surprisingly was not disappointed. This place is a little outdated but is pet friendly. Staff was courteous and helpful. The breakfast could use some revamping b/c there are some key food items missing. On the other hand the sausage gravy was outstanding. Will most likely stay here again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Christchurch, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed here a couple years ago when we were visiting some of my family during the summer (July). The motel is conveniently located next to the highway as well as the huge Midland Mall. We found the general atmosphere of the Fairview to be very quaint. We loved being able to grab a coffee and popcorn at anytime. The "continental" breakfast was FAR from skimpy with lots of food on offer. The Fairview is a nice friendly place. If you're looking for a motel during your stay in Midland, Id put this place on the top of your list. The next time we are in Midland..we'll be there!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Superior, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

My sister and I traveled to visit friend for a weekend and found this place while looking at hotel listings for the area. We'd stayed at the big chains in the big city, but didn't think we would want that in Midland. We stopped in at the Fairview Inn and had a chat with the fellow at the desk - a member of the owning family.

The room was clean and perfect for the two of us; we were close to the breakfast room, and pleased with all it had to offer. Our internet service was perfect the whole time. It was near the highway, but we never sensed that while staying there. It was just a friendly place, in an excellent part of town near restaurants and stores. If I were to go back to the area, I'm sure I'd choose this place again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank FrontierTraveler
Okemos, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

The antique double-decker bus outside leads to a very nice, comfortable motel. In addition to all the usual amenities, this family-owned inn is uniquely decorated with original art (some for sale) and lighthouses in stained glass and wall art.

When our car hit from behind turning in, the family/staff was there to assist in many ways: taking photos, helping unload luggage, storing it for us, and checking up on our well-being.

Altogether, definitely recommended!

Room Tip: Rooms at the back corners have easiest access to your vehicle.