“A nice surprise”

Add it.
LaZeez International Market & Deli
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Midland is a fairly diverse community b/c it is home to both Dow Chemical and Dow Corning. Thus LaZeez offers a cafeteria style Indian eatery and nearby shelves of related take-home food. Last time I was there, a lunch buffet was available.

I've only eaten there a few times, but each was pleasant and I've tried different foods. I can't judge the quality or authenticity of the cuisine b/c I don't know this cooking style. The staff is eager and happy to explain the various dishes.

This is a good place to go if you are feeling adventurous and want to try something different. This is not a place to go if you are short on time or long of hunger. It's not the ambience of taste to be hurried. Go when you crave something out of the ordinary.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This restaurant has no idea what Indian Cuisine is. So sorry. T he dishes we ordered were sub standard. The service was slow and waitress did not know what went with the dishes. We had to ask for everything. Now we saw they are looking for a cook the next time we were in the area. They have a store they sell Indian products next door.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Staff here are great! Food taste good, it's little over our budget especially it was for lunch. $10/person with no drink is little over-priced. Other than that, it was all good.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We usually go for the buffet and take our 7 yr old son, he loves the chicken tikka masala and its always been on the buffet. I would usually prefer the meat dishes but the last couple of times it's been a vegetarian dish that has been my favorite. There is such a large choice you'll find something. Generally to cater for all the food is mild in heat to medium at best. I like hotter food but it still has good flavor. The nan bread is very good. I always eat too much here.

1  Thank Mikey88
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I actually loved the idea of having an indian restaurant in town...ya know something different for a change. Their curry lamb soup was very good until I came across what seemed to be quite chewy and in the shape of a cut off nail. I almost vomited after I realized what it was. Needless to say, that soured my experience, and will sadly never go back. However, I wud eat the naan bread, I think that is probly safe, and it was quite delilicious.