“Some items better than others”
Review of Bella Bella's Family Restaurant - CLOSED

Bella Bella's Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Description: Centrally located in the heart of Midland, just off of Ashman Circle. We are at the opposite end from Gillroys Hardware, just behind the Speedway at Jefferson and Saginaw.
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is a decent Italian restaurant - not great, but not bad, either. The three-cheese fettucini is very good and the house salad dressing is also very good. Homemade soups are generally above average. Pizza is nothing to write home about. The atmosphere and service are good.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Ordered 2 pizzas. One was ordered with mushrooms - it probably had almost 1 mushroom on it.
The other was a medium with pepperoni, had probably 8 thin slices of pepperoni on the whole thing. Taste was OK, but not very good toppings.

1  Thank snowgolf
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Recently ordered a pizza to go. Service was good, people at counter were anxious to help and I have no complaints about the service. People have spoken about the atmosphere, actually it is not bad considering that they are in a strip mall type of setting and are forced to deal with what they are given. It is not fancy, but I have seen much worse. The pizza was not good, not overly bad, but I likely will not have it again. I can't say for sure, but it almost seemed like the crust had been frozen. The bottom was cooked, but portion of the crust where it meets the sauce seemed half baked. A cross section showed that it wasn't fully cooked. The sauce seemed sweet, more so than what I like. Midland has needed a good pizza place for a long time, and we still don't have it. If I want a pizza again, I will go to bay City to Brooklyn Boys, that is a 30 minute drive, but I would do that before returning to Bella Bella

1  Thank michigander311
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We had the ultimate sampler to start out with. It had burnt chicken strips. The bread basket had stale garlic bread and regular bread wrapped in saran wrap. The garlic bread was so hard we couldn't eat it. I had a side salad with my meal with the house Italian dressing. The salad was bathed in the dressing so it was soggy and the dressing itself tasted only like vinegar. I had the ravioli trio special, it came with 2 cheese, 2 meat, and 2 St. Louis style. The meat and cheese ravioli were so overcooked they were just a pile of mush. My boyfriend had chicken Parmesan, he said that I make a better one at home. When we came in we were not greeted by anyone and finally sat down after standing around for a few minutes. The staff was just as inattentive through the rest of the meal and we had to flag out waitress down if we needed anything, including our check. This place makes me sad because there is so much potential and I love local places, but it falls short.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

The portions are large, food is tasty and service is friendly. Good family atmosphere. Priced right.