“yummy”

Grand Traverse Pie Company
Ranked #14 of 142 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Dinner
Description: With a wide variety of fresh made products combined with comfortable settings in front of a fireplace, GT Pie Co in Midland is warm and welcoming.
Saginaw,MI
“yummy”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The quality is just wonderful. I love the strawberry rhubarb pie.

Visited November 2011

Midland, Michigan
“Gourmet pies and desserts!”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

The desserts are pretty good but I have not enjoyed their other offerings such as chicken salad sandwiches, and soups. Had the tomato bisque and it was like a jar of Ragu. Stick to the pies and you'll be OK....Atmosphere is pretty noisy if you want a quiet spot to meet with friends.

Michigan
“Very disappointing sandwiches”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

A friend and I went for lunch, expecting a deli-type sandwich for the prices they charge. There is no service - just a counter where you order, then you have to come back to the counter to pick up your food when it's ready. The counter girl said the sandwiches were "huge" and we could easily share one. We were hungry, and thought two of the choices sounded good, so we each ordered one and shared them - French dip and Reuben. They were VERY small! The French dip was on a small roll and had very little meat - each half was easily eaten in three bites. The Reuben was slightly larger in bread size, but again had very little meat, and the meat was tough - when I bit into my half the entire portion of meat came out with that bite, leaving me to finish just bread, sauerkraut and dressing for the next three bites. I told the counter girl how disappointed we were, and she said she was sorry, and then asked if we wanted pie! No, we wanted a halfway decent sandwich for $7 per. We were not interested in buying more food at this place! What a ripoff. I wrote a complaint via their website and nobody ever responded. My friend and I have both told several friends to stay away from this place.

• Visited September 2011