“Great Place to stop for Mexican Fare”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Entre Amigos Authentic Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 145 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Stopped in with the family and everyone was very pleased with what they got. Portions were good and drinks were good also. Only a couple Mexican places in Midland and both are pretty good.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place was awesome. We ordered the Entre Amigos Sampler which was enough to feed three of us completely. The service was good as well. If we are in the area again, this will be a must-do stop.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I have lived half of my life in California & this restaurant is one of the few that offers authentic Mexican dishes outside of Mexico. Delicious!

1  Thank Kathy G
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I regularly eat here as it is by far the best Mexican food I have eaten in Michigan. Reasonably priced, and very tasty!

1  Thank Jonathan L
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

We ate here & there was an error in the type of chimichanga that I received. The waitress took back the incorrect menu item but by the time I got the right item, my family was done eating. The new chimi was not heated all the way through & upon paying for the meal I told them of my poor dining experience. No attempt or apology was offered. (Only apology from waitress). I was very disappointed.