“Pizza Pasta and More” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating
Description: (989) 839-9935
“Pizza Pasta and More”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

A family restaurant. I find it annoying to have tv in a resuaurant, and this one has it. Food is OK. Service is OK. You have a long wait for food, so order a salad if you are very hungry.

Visited October 2011

“Food/service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

Good flavored food but sometimes the wait for the food is WAY too long.

Visited April 2012
Midland, Michigan
“Decent pizza, but slowwwww service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

We have not been there in a while because last time we were there, it took forever to get refills on beverages, to the point where we had to get up and find someone to refill them. Well, the other day we were pressed for time, kind of forgetting about the service previously. When we got there, the place was nearly empty, we were seated, ordered, got our drinks, and again....no refills. Plenty of servers on hand, but no one came by. Again, had to get up with glasses in hand. A server saw me, asked if we needed refills and told us that the "she was in the back" Seems she wanted me to go sit back down and wait for her to come around. I had to ask her to go get the drinks. Apparently they were too busy standing around to provide good service. There are plenty of other Pizza places in town. We'll not return to this location.

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank michigander311
Midland, Michigan
“Slow and not always courteous”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

My family really enjoys Pizza Hut pizza. Unfortunately the Midland Pizza Hut offers terrible Take Out service. Often when I call the Pizza Hut location, I do not get an answer. It can take several tries to get through. I have experienced several wait times outside the pick up window in the drive through that were over 10 minutes. The last time I ate in the restaurant with my two young children, the service was unbearably slow. The other customers seated around us were overheard complaining about their slow service and when I mentioned this at the checkout, the Manager apologized and took off $2 from my bill. I am not impressed with the customer service at this location.

• Visited November 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank midwoman
Bay City, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,378 helpful votes
“Yep, another chain review....but why not?...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2010

We had never visited the Pizza Hut in Midland before, and while taking a late Fall drive to see the last of the colorful leaves, we decided to pick up a pizza and eat it as we sat in a local park. This Pizza Hut was very clean and orderly, compared to its "cousin" in Saginaw. The prices for pizza have fallen at all Pizza Hut's, I am sure to be competitive with other pizza chains. Ours was ready right on time (unlike that other cousin); they asked us if we needed extra napkins, silverware, drinks or paper plates (without asking, as compared to that other cousin) and they thanked us enthusiastically. We left a tip, though it was a drive thru service on the way to pick it up, however, we did go in to order and used the restrooms-hence, the "clean" comment. Parking lot is large and will accommodate large camping trailers, etc.