“Greg does everything right!”

Greg's Pizza Co & Lounge
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Metamora
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 4, 2015

Old friends, relaxed atmosphere, excellent food, Sam Adams and Chardonnay: who could ask for more? This unassuming restaurant offers more than meets the eye. It is not fancy but oh! the food. We had the rib dinner (Greg is famous for his pizza and ribs), and we also enjoyed the fish and chips which were fresh and wonderful. I had lasagna and it was the best lasagna I have ever eaten (sorry Mom!) Moist and flavorful lasagna, huge portions, we all took food home to enjoy the next day. My only regret is that I live 1100 miles away or I would be a regular. Treat yourself: go to Greg's!

1  Thank Pat G

Reviewed August 13, 2015

Greg's is a local favorite for ribs and pizza. You can't go wrong stopping in. The service is always friendly and waiting time is minimal.

Reviewed June 7, 2015

Have dined here before and normally good food. Last night I ordered an Absolute on the rocks with a splash of soda. Not sure what I was served but I didn't send back. It was sweet but not tonic either. Husband ordered stuffed flounder, it was just ok, my ribs were ok too. We will return as we normally have a good meal here. Perhaps we stick to the pizza. Always delicious!

Reviewed September 29, 2014

Had heard all about Greg's ribs. So we were in the area figure give them a try.
Service was ok, although never got a refill on my drink in 40 minutes! Food was out pretty quick, seating arrangements were terrible, talk about no elbow room,people at the table next to us were in our laps.

The food; the ribs were mushy, no bite to them, sauce was overpowering, average on a good day. Lasagna was good, but nothing to brag about.

Won't be back and can't recommend.

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Greggs is a great place to go have a few cocktails and some bread sticks. Staff was great and was very clean would recommend this place

1  Thank drtberry