“bread”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Lake Zurich, Illinois
“bread”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We always stop here when visiting Menominee and walking the harbor area. Their bread is excellent. #25 for me please.

Visited August 2013

Downers Grove, Illinois
“Tacos! Tacos! Tacos!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband and I have been coming here for the past 25 years (he's a local, so make that 35 for him). The tacos have maintained their extra-deliciousness over all that time. I'm not so crazy about the subs or ice cream, but my-oh-my those tacos are worth the trip! The hot sauce is amazingly spicy and tasty at the same time. I actually like to get the sauce on top just so it will make the hard shells all soggy; that's when you know you've reached maximum sauce penetration! We travel from Chicago about once a year to visit relatives, but I would seriously make the 5 hour trip just for the tacos.

• Visited July 2013
Marinette
“Great hard-shell tacos and hot sauce!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great sandwiches and great tacos! Make sure to order the hot sauce on the side so the shells don't get soggy. Also, make sure you check your bag that your received the hot sauce-the place can get busy and on 2 different occasions they forgot to bag my sauce!

Visited June 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is a must have if you are in Menominee”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The subs here are the best. We always get the big one and it feeds all five of us. Taco are great. Hand dip ice. Right across the street is the bay if you want to have picnic.

Visited May 2013
Menominee
“A must stop for Ice Cream and Subs”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Locally we call this the "Sub Shop", eat in or take out, the prices are very reasonable. The list of subs to choose from, or concoct your own is LARGE, takes awhile to choose and they have a nice variety of other menu items, I highly recommend their tacos, very good. Many flavors of ice cream to choose from also. Across the street is the marina so it's nice in warm months to grab a cone and sandwich and sit in the park and watch people and the boats.

• Visited March 2013