“La Cabana A++++++”

La Cabana Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 36 Restaurants in Menominee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We celebrated Doug's birthday last night (3/29/2014) at La Cabana and the service was A+ and the food was delicious .. Huge serving !!! A Great dining experience ! WE will be back !!!! Ms Judi :)

1  Thank MsJudiandDoug

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is probably the most authentic Mexican cuisine in Upper Michigan. I have eaten better food, but this is very good. Umberto is welcoming and the service is excellent. We asked about specials and the kitchen was able to accommodate us. This place is a regular for us.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

My husband and I eat here at least 2 times per month. The food is phenomenal and the staff are very pleasant. Best Mexican food in our area. I encourage everyone to try it and so far, no one has stated to me any different. Most people I know who have tried it are fans now. Shawn is one of our favorite waitresses! I also get a good chuckle out of the guys when I try to speak the very little Spanish I know. LOL

2  Thank Kelly J
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

My favorite place to eat while going through Menominee. Service is always great, food awesome!! Huge portions and very affordable. :)

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Is close to the hotel. service is ok. Typical mexican restaurant. nothing special.

Pricing was consistent with mexican restaurnats in the detroit area.