“Excellent”

Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Menominee
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Good food, good wine, good service.
Not cheap, but not really expensive either. And you get what you paid for, or better.

There are newer reviews for Berg's Landing Restaurant

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Sitting on the Water of Green Bay this is a great dining experience. The prices are not so bad that you can actually bring your family. The food is top notch, menu is diverse, so there is something for everyone. I highly recommend the Jack Daniels steak and their hashbrowns w/cheese and sour cream...Dont' miss this spot if your are visiting!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Arrived early. Seated right away. All the specials sounded great. Ordered steak, twice baked potato, and salad with raspberry vinegarette. Nice wine list. Beautiful desserts. My waitress was so attentive. She thought my meal was taking too long. She wanted to buy me a dessert after my meal because of the time. I thought the time was perfect. I enjoyed to view of the lake. Perfect place for a romantic dinner, business dinner, elegant evening out. My favorite place for adults to go out to eat. I do not know if I was just lucky but there was not any children there. Maybe that helped to make it feel elegant. Will definitely go back when I am in town next month.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Great food, service & location! I will defiantly return when in town for the delicious seafood meal I had. Our server was attentive & knowledgable. I see why this is a top Restuarant! If you enjoy seafood & variety order the Dutchmans platter, lobster, scallops, shrimp & salmon Yum!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food was really outstanding and the service excellent. It has a nice atmosphere and it is located right on the lake. The hostess went out of her way to see we were seated at a table with a beautiful view of the lake. In looking at the menu, I would say most meals were in the $20+ range but we felt well worth it.