“Simple, clean and good food”

Sabina's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Melvindale
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We have eaten in this restaurant several times and had parties catered, also. So it must be an above average Polish place. I am also Polish and have found the food to be tastey and fresh. Mom liked the place and so do I. The inside is basic and the help is nice. If it weren't for the ambiance, it could have been a "5".

2  Thank TomDearborn

Reviewed March 5, 2013

There is nothing spectacular about this restaurant except the FOOD and the STAFF. Extremely reasonable prices on a hearty hot meal. You won't be sorry!

4  Thank musicfritz216
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Yum dill pickle soup....:) had a combination plate was good. My favorite thing was dill pickle soup. Staff was friendly and very fast. Food was good, location is good. Went with 4 others and everyone was pleased with their choice of dinner. Not a complaint in the group thats great! Will visit again good value for the $.

4  Thank kima720
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I love Polish food but this place does not impress me. I go basically because I take my mom there and she's not able to drive there. My mom loves their food, so maybe if you are in the over 70 category you might too. The prices are reasonable for the portions and if I had to pick one item, it could be their City Chicken. OK-good but not much better in visits to their.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We are very frequent patrons of this restaurant. The food has a polish orientation, and is excellent! You get a great meal and there is usually enough to take for lunch the next day. The service is quick and efficient...friendly people. Sabina - the owner is the cook. We often have to wait for a few minutes for one of the tables!

2  Thank suzieq50