My husband and I stayed at the Dunes for the weekend. The motel was very clean inside and out. You don't get any breakfast which would of been great since there is really not many good places to eat in the area. The two local resturants were nothing to rave about. We found them expensive for what you got, which wasn't much. We had to go to Pentwater the next bigger town to get some decent food. Silver Lake infront of the motel was pretty until you saw the yucky brown and green water, so much for swimming. We did enjoy the sand dunes and took a Jeep tour which was a blast. For the price we will probably not return to this motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four story hotel overlooking Silver Lake and the Silver Lake Sand Dunes. Located in the center of town and close to area restaurants and attractions. Only accommodations in Silver Lake that provide a fire alarm system and sprinkler system for your comfort and safety. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Dunes Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunes Waterfront Hotel Mears
- Dunes Waterfront Resort Michigan/Mears