This hotel has a great view and was a great starting point for many adventures. There are boat rentals right next to the hotel and the view of the dunes were spectacular across the lake. The only thing that it lacked was a beach that you could swim into as there was only a pier. There was a playground and sand volleyball for the kids though. The pool was small but very nice and the pool area was very clean with a relaxing environment. I was glad that we stayed there because we had a limited amount of time there but because of the location we spent all of our time having a great time hiking,kayaking, and climbing the dunes!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four story hotel overlooking Silver Lake and the Silver Lake Sand Dunes. Located in the center of town and close to area restaurants and attractions. Only accommodations in Silver Lake that provide a fire alarm system and sprinkler system for your comfort and safety. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Dunes Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunes Waterfront Hotel Mears
- Dunes Waterfront Resort Michigan/Mears