“Such a hidden gem!”

Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Mears
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Description: An Amazing location for your family & friends to enjoy a wonderful meal!
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I found this place by friend saying, "It's worth the drive." Extremely glad we took the drive. We were able to golf, order food and drinks. They were wonderful, caring and truly interested in our story. We were amazed how kid friendly it was. We will be not only golfing with the whole family & eating the best pizza we have ever had this weekend but also signing the grandkids up for lesson. So we can start a new family tradition. Thank you! It's a true blessing.

1  Thank Elegant70

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

I used golden sands for my wedding reception and it was the most enjoyable time I have ever had . I would recommend using this location for a wedding or an anniversary. The food is awesome and the personal details are incredible. You would never be sorry for making this your choice I for an engagement.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I went on a couple's vacation to the Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Mears, Michigan and we happened to come to this pizza place by mistake. Never had I have more amazing pizza than the ones I have had at this place. My mouth is actually watering just thinking about it. The food was exception.

But not ony that, the customer service was amazing, comparable to none other in any restaurant that I have been to. Everyone was coming up to our table and asking how our food is or just talking about the place in general. It was so friendly and the trip to this place was completely worth it. It was so good that we wanted to come back to this place and give it a second visit on the same trip.

You have to try the Bucket Bread with garlic and the Pizza from this place !!

1  Thank Samantha J