Stayed for 5 nights, only had one of the standard double rooms but it was spacious and very clean. It had a refrigerator, microwave, and flat screen TV. Nicely decorated and continental breakfast was great! Cinnamon rolls, homemade coffee cake, breads, donuts, cheese, toast and coffee. Staff is very friendly and has great suggestions for things to do and places to eat. Short walk into the main area of Silver Lake. Nice pool, hot tub and there are bikes for rent. There was also a spacious area for bonfires and cookouts. Also free wi-fi, however, note that if you have Verizon cell service you will not get cell service in your room. I also have to agree with other reviewer that said the toilet paper was horrible, really our only complaint. We would go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newest family friendly lodging at Silver Lake Sand Dunes. Featuring Kid’s Suites with separate cozy bunkroom for children to enjoy their own TV/Play Station as well as a Two Bedroom Family Suite. Standard Rooms include two queen beds, flat screen TV, DVD player. Heated outdoor pool and spa, inviting park area, equipped with basketball area, playground equipment, picnic tables and grills. Experience the thrill and beauty of Silver Lake Sand Dunes and the beautiful beaches of Lake Michigan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sierra Sands Family Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Sands Family Hotel Mears
- Sierra Sands Family Motel
- Sierra Sands Family Lodge Michigan/Mears