“Great breakfast place!!”

Triangle Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in McMillan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/208/1056722/restaurant/Michigan/Triangle-Restaurant-Mc-Millan
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This was our second time to the Triangle (it's on our GPS Favorites) for breakfast and as usual, it was fantastic! My husband got the Triangle special that could feed a small army and I got the Farmer's omelet (3 eggs makes for a HUGE omelet!). Danie, our server, is a great waitress/buser/cashier and was also training someone and she never missed a beat with coffee, orange juice or whatever we were needing. Great place for down-to-earth food (nothing overly fancy or hoidi-toidi) that's reasonably priced and tastes great.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Very clean, staff was friendly. It's right on 28 so that's very convienient. I had a pasty and it was good.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Excellent food...have eaten breakfast there on a number of occasions and have always enjoyed what we ordered. Cost is very reasonable. When dining on Sept 3rd morning, they were slammed and not staffed to handle the holiday crowd. No exaggeration, we waited an hour for our breakfast after placing the order. When it did arrive it was hot (freshly cooked)...they were just that far behind.

I'll eat there again....just hope it doesn't happen again next year.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

We stopped at this restaurant as there really isn't any other choice in the area. We weren't very happy with our meal- first of all, the coleslaw (which was served in a small plastic container) was horrible!! Not sure if it was the way the dressing was prepared or if it was spoiled. I had the shrimp basket- not very good. My sister had the chicken tenders which were somewhat better but not very good either. My mother said her burger was okay though. Also, our waitress wasn't very attentive, she never came over once to ask if we needed anything or to refill my soft drink. I would drive all the way into Newberry rather than stop here again.

2  Thank MstqMI
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I had the special and it was really good. Stuffed pork chops. Yum and done just right.