“Anniversary celebration”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Just ate there last month. The best time to go avoiding the crowds is between 2 and 5. The food is generous and delicious. It is not fast food and certainly not ordinary. More Asian fusion. Taking the best from many countries and making the fast explode in your mouth. Each dish is distinctive.

1  Thank Ginger F

Reviewed October 4, 2017

We live 5 minutes away from Chinn Chinn and have to drive by it daily to get home from work. Ohhhhh is this a difficult task. I could eat here daily if I had to. We have only been in the restaurant twice so I really can't speak to in restaurant experience. I can speak about the food which is sensational! The freshness of the veggies and tenderness of the meat really stand out in their beef and chicken choices. Our favs are the Kung Pao Chicken and Mongolian Beef, but you really can't go wrong with anything on the menu. This all starts with great ownership and John Tsui is just an amazing guy and has a culture established in his restaurant that leads to excellence in everything they do.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and service. Was not very crowded which was a different experience from last visit when we waited for a table for 20 mns. But as we knew going in that there would be a wait AND that the whole experience would be well worth the wait, we each sipped on a glass of wine and chose the wait!

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Recently had dinner at Chinn Chinn. We got there around 6:30 and had to wait a half hour to be seated, but it was worth it. Our server was helpful with suggestions. I opted for a peanut curry with shrimp. It was very good, but not too spicy. My companions all enjoyed their meals. I recommend the drive to Chinn Chinn.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Everyone raves about this place and maybe that's why I've never been that impressed. By no means are the food options or prices terrible. It's a good Asian fusion place with a strong following. Good luck not waiting for a table. Just don't seem to get what the hype is all about.