“Amazing.”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Easily the best Chinese fare I've even eaten. Twice as good as PF Chang's. This restaurant is on a totally different level of cuisine than your typical take-out joint. I would drive two hours to eat that Kung-Pao again. What is this place doing in Mattawan, MI? Big city flavor and quality. As a matter of fact, I'm leaving to get some now.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was in Kalamazoo on business and decided to get take out to bring back to my hotel. I used my GPS to find nearby restaurants and Chinn Chinn was nearby.

The restaurant was more then half full at 5:00PM on a Wednesday, the gentleman who greeted me was professional and friendly. Probably one of the best Kung pao chicken dishes I've had. Great flavor and the vegetables fresh and perfectly cooked. Also had the cream cheese wontons which were also good, served with a dipping sauce.

Next time I'll eat in, and there will be a next time.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went here on a Sunday afternoon/evening-430p and had to wait. In my opinion, that is a good sign. We were seated faster than expected and the food was excellent. It was fresh and hot. It was a sizable portion too. The service was prompt and the prices were great. However, I can get the same good food from a place up by me. It was worth the little road trip on a Sunday afternoon and I will definately consider it again, if I'm driving by. It was clean too.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stopped her while driving by on I-94, at the suggestion of a friend. It is :02 off of the interstate. I was expecting decent Chinese, and oh my, was I pleasantly surprise. The sauces are deep, rich and fabulous. The vegetarian offerings extensive. The physical space was adequate. Will return, and often, when driving through.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

We came in with a party of eleven as soon as the restaurant opened. About fifteen minutes later, three friends came in unexpectedly and the staff happily combined another table to ours and served the large group, cheerfully preparing three different checks. We were thrilled and surprised. The waitress answered questions patiently and everything was wonderful. The good is very good; fresh, tasty, just wonderful!