“Great place”
Review of City Limits

City Limits
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Mason
Reviewed April 1, 2012

The first thing I ever ordered here is the Guidos, which are these bread sticks that are huge and delicious. I continue to go there frequently for them. Yum. This place is big and always busy. It's one of the only sports bars worth going to.

Ps. Never go to Darbs unless you love to get sick.

1  Thank L D

Reviewed March 5, 2012

It's a restaurant / sports bar attached to a bowling alley. Big TVs. Food is better than most bar food. Tuesday night steak special is good. Not a lot of healthful choices. Service is friendly and fast.

1  Thank MI_gooddg
Reviewed February 19, 2012

The Michigan Salad with the house dressing was super. Lunch was enjoyable as the dining room was not packed. It is amazing that you can not even hear noise from the bowlers. It was a relaxing, enjoyable meal. Would return anytime, however I understand during the evening you may have to wait for a table. A perfect lunch stop.

1  Thank Holdingthelines
Reviewed January 15, 2012

This is one of our "go to" restaurants. My husband thinks they have the best burger around, and I always enjoy their grinder sandwiches, pizza, and homemade Ranch dressing :-) The drinks are always just right and they are finally getting some Michigan beers on tap!

1  Thank jcraft26
Reviewed October 25, 2011

I work in Mason and eat here about every other week. Staff is great. Atmosphere of a sports bar. Bowling is reasonably priced and plenty of lanes. My favorite food is the buffalo chicken wrap with homeade chips. Pizza is great too. They recently increased food prices and I think they are now a little high for the area. Didn't seem to hurt their business so what do I know. Fridays are $2.99 long islands and the best I have had.

1  Thank kdbout5