“Not appealing”

China One
Ranked #20 of 29 Restaurants in Mason
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Yes, 2 on a weekday, but fruit/ice cream awful. Some food on hot bar ok. Would have left, but had to use (decent) restrooms on trip. Not again.

There are newer reviews for China One

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I just threw out the other half of my $10 buffet food because I kept biting into small grey rocks! This happened 3 times! I think the shrimp had been floating in the buffet water for days- because they were so soft the chopsticks squished through them when you'd try to pick them up. I just hope I stopped eating before anything makes me sick. Where's a health inspector when you need one?

Reviewed April 1, 2012

I go here every now and then and it is pretty much hit or miss. It just depends on what time you go there and if they have just restocked the buffet recently. Overall, it's not bad.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Food was definitely not the best. Selection was mediocre. Price was good though. Might be better if cooked to order.