“How did I miss this?”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #13 of 29 Restaurants in Marysville
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I come to Marysville a lot and have always seen Daliono's but have never tried it. Last Friday my friend and I decided to dine in. What a treat! The decor is very vibrant. There were several families dining. We order a large Daliono's pizza and I don't know how I have been missing this. The crust is thin so you can tast the wonder flavors--and so much cheese. I will definitely come back because someone else had ordered a calzone and it looked big and beautiful.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We choose the Octoberfest meal, and figured that there must be a German cook in the back of this apparently Italian restaurant. There were three entree features including a beef roulade (excellent, two on a plate, one would have been ample), a choice of four sides (sauerkraut, red cabbage, German potatoes, German dumplings - we had two each, all of them good), and a salad or soup choice. All this for ten bucks! As noted in the title, very tasty, but far too much for ordinary eaters.