“mediocre food, but cheap”
Review of Seros Restaurant

Seros Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 28 Restaurants in Marysville
Cuisines: American
Saint Clair, Michigan
“mediocre food, but cheap”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Good service. The food isn't great, but the price is cheap. The place could use a good cleaning. The menu has a good selection.

Visited May 2013

Fort Gratiot, Michigan
“Something for everyone and lots of it”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Looking for someplace to sit down and eat an early dinner, we arrived around 3:30pm. The parking lot was kind of empty so we were a bit apprehensive. The restaurant isn't much to look at, but we were greeted and seated promptly. I couldn't see anywhere on the menu where it stated what sides came with the meal, and our waitress was a little fuzzy on the details. So I chose the roast pork and she said it came with choice of potato and veg of the day. I opted out of the veg, and then she offered a salad or cole slaw. Thinking it was extra, I declined. Then she offered soup since I didn't choose the other offerings, and she said it came with the meal. I happily accepted, and she gave me a bowl instead of a cup...Lemon Rice yum! My husband selected the meatloaf (since I don't make it at home). Our only complaint was that the stuffing what overpoweringly full of herbs, and they probably use that as the basis for the meatloaf! Our meals also included dessert. Not fancy food, but you won't leave hungry!

• Visited October 2012
“A Decent Lunch with Friendly Service”
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Marysville does not have much to offer when it comes to a somewhat quick sit down lunch restaurant for a business meeting. Seros usually is a somewhat quiet place to go with average food at a reasonable price. They offer daily lunch specials and the portions are good size. The service is generally friendly and pretty fast.

Sarnia, Canada
“Near home and good.”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

We frequently dined at Seros because the place offered good food (American and Greek style). Lately they installed loud TV-s or set the TV-s very loud so we stopped going.

Visited September 2011
Toronto, Canada
“Real Family Restaurant.”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

If you are in the Marysville/Port Huron area, I strongly suggest stopping in. This place is a non-alcoholic family diner/restaurant with traditional American cuisine. The atmosphere was very friendly. The dinning area had a fireplace.

For just under $9.00 I got the daily special. It came with choice of soup/salad, a scoop of ice cream for dessert and the soft drink was included.

The food was obviously home-made and very tasty, well worth it's value.

I would definitely return and recommend this place to anyone stopping in the area.

• Visited August 2011