“Gobble,Gobble”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Ate lunch here and had the turkey dinner, just fantastic. We also rode the minature train in the back. For a small donation you can ride it as many times as you want.We will totally come here for the Haunted Adventure in October.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

My family are avid campers and we frequently camp at Camp Turkeyville RV Resort. I honestly can’t say enough good things about this place. It is immaculate, well organized, large lots, ample grassy areas between sites, no dust from the roads, extremely friendly staff who go above and beyond if you need something yet stay out of your way so you can enjoy your time at the campground. The pool is sparkling clean and always refreshing; I see the staff in the pool area each evening reorganizing the chairs and cleaning the pool. The facilities (community room, bathrooms and laundry) are also extremely clean. The camp store always seems to have just what we need, no matter how obscure. We’ve been going to Camp Turkeyville since it opened a few years ago and have seen how much it’s grown in popularity as more people find out about this gem. The ONLY downfall is there isn’t a good play park for the kids to enjoy. There is a swing set, tetherball, sand volleyball court and horseshoe pits, but my oldest is only 4 so he can’t quite enjoy those things yet. Overall, this is a wonderful campground and we plan on frequenting it for years to come!

The restaurant leaves a bit to be desired. In my opinion, it’s overpriced, and my food always comes out lukewarm at best. Usually there are cold sections to my food. Not something I enjoy when paying $10 for a dinner that is prepared cafeteria style. The pie and popcorn though? Those are amazing.

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Took my son back here after 10 years. Everything was as remembered. Had the turkey dinners with soup. It was all good, I could have just had a really large bowl of their soup. They had turkey's just walking around as we'll. Was a nice visit.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stopped in our way to Detroit, headed for a concert. This quaint "general store" type restaurant served nothing but turkey platters but there was EVERY kind of turkey you could think of. What a fun little stop off out in the middle of nowhere. WE'RE GOING BACK!

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the RV park and were completely amazed! The rv park is immaculate with all of the details that matter. Wonderful pool that is like a private club's instead of a skeevy overused public facility. Ladder ball & paved basketball court are available. The rv pads are well organized with easy reach to utilities. There is almost no light pollution at night so bring a flashlight if setting up at night. We just camped in the North and were over run by mosquitoes. We were surprised at the lack of mosquitoes here-I'd guess they spray. The staff were more than helpful-above and beyond. Then there is access to the restaurant and store. We will stay here again if we ever have the chance. Only disadvantage is the after hours check in process needs improvement.