“Good food and servings are generous!”
Review of Broadway Grill

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Good food and servings are generous!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

My friend had a grinder and I had fish & chips. Both meals were very good, reasonably and more than we could eat. Service was friendly and just the right pace.

• Visited September 2013

Marshall, Michigan, United States
“Friendly service, good food!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Nice downtown hometown restaurant serving a variety of dishes. Good Sunday brunch. Fish fry every Friday and luncheon specials during the week. Alcohol available for those desiring a drink with dinner. Salad bar is basic, but acceptable.

BEDFORD
“Glad I'll never be back”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Having stopped here on the way home from vacation, we were disappointed. The salad bar was not the best (warm and basic and food mixed with each other). The server was friendly but ignored us after a large table was sat. I saw that my meal was ready in the kitchen but had to wait 10 minutes before the server went and got it for us. In that time, my daughters fries were stale and her corn dogs were cold. My burger was also cold and the lettuce wilted. When I asked for new lettuce and fries for my daughter she said she would be right back. We waited nearly another 5 minutes before she came back to ask how things were. I reminded her about the fries and lettuce and she said okay. She then went to the large table. I then went to the salad bar to get new lettuce and tomatoes as well as pasta salad for my daughter. I was approached by another server and told I would have to pay for them. I told her I am not waiting another minute for something I asked for nearly 15 minutes ago. The server never returned to our table - except to give us our bill. Our drinks were never refilled. I would highly recommend to anyone to never stop here! The Service SUCKS.

3 Thank BRAD H
Belleville, Michigan
“Excellent Local Food”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My friends and I went to Marshall Michigan to visit the many Antique Shops. We dropped into the Broadway Grille for a quick bite. The food was cooked fresh and very taste. I enjoyed the Chicken Quesadilla and was extremely impressed. The staff was pleasant and efficient. Any one traveling down I-94, this is only 10 minutes off the expressway and well worth the trip.

Northern Michigan
“Good food, local place”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Excellent BLT & steak sandwich. The salad bar was a little basic but tasted good. It was a nice place to grab lunch while checking out Marshall.

• Visited May 2013