“our favorite "hang out"”

Dark Horse Brewing Co
Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Marshall
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Dark Horse is the place to go in Marshall...beer is the best...try the Raspberry! It is always crowd ed and you will probably have to search for a place to sit...We often join people at their tables and have made many new friends this way. If the outside "beer Garten" is open the crowd spills outside where there is even a sandbox for young families kids to play....a great places to enjoy good beer and entertainment. Pizza is the thin crust kind and comes in tons of varieties.It is a funky fun place in a friendly small town......

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

On a Sunday afternoon April 13th my buddy and I stopped by to grab a beer and catch the end of the masters golf tournament. Mind you we only heard of this place never been. Waited 20 min at a table with no service. A line of unhappy customers were waiting at the bar with empty mugs and one man even had his food on his plate from his table to be boxed up...nobody had smiles...and we didn't either. We left without trying the beer or the food. I will be sure to tell my friends not to waste their time on this poorly staffed and poorly managed dive bar/brewery.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Not a beer drinker but from what I've heard, their microbrew is amazing. What I can tell you for sure - they're pizzas are out of this world!!! If you're going for dinner, get there early because they fill up fast

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Just a few minutes off I-94 in the small town of Marshall, Michigan you'll find the Dark Horse Brewery and Pub. People don't go for the decor or ambiance, DH simply has some of the best craft beer you can find. About ten of their beers always on tap (most rotating) and a kitchen with a lively and spicy menu of pizzas and sandwiches. The pub is rustic and lined with over 3000 mugs that belong to happy and loyal customers. Almost always a crowd, inside is a little small but the beer garden is a great place to relax on warm days with an outside bar and servers. Tours of the brewery are offered on weekends. Only rule seems to be "don't play AC/DC on the jukebox" :-)

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Best brewery in years that I visited will return every year we visit. The folks are great the beer is the best the food is good. The Decor is rustic. I can not say enough about the beer wow it's awsome