“No surprises, generic bar & restaurant”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #7 of 38 Restaurants in Marshall
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went just because we didn't want to try to think of a new place to go and eat. There's nothing wrong with Applebee's, but there isn't a lot to brag about either. You'll find something on the menu that will interest you, you'll probably leave full, but might not remember what you had the next day.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We visited this Applebee's in Marshall, MI tonight and couldn't be happier. Sure, all Applebee's are pretty much the same, which is actually quite good. Tonight, I had the fish and chips and my wife had a small steak. We topped off our meals with the $1 little fudge sundae. Couldn't be better. Our server was excellent--a real pro.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I go here all the time. I love it. Of all the Applebees I've been to this has been the best. And the staff is courteous and kind. And I never have to wait for a table!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

average food with an atmosphere that seems canned or photocopied. I much prefer locally owned restaraunts then stamped chain stores, and this Applebees reminded me why. The food was definately edible, but seemed like something that was made in Basset Nebraska or some other far away place and shipped into Marshall.
If you made it off the freeway in Marshall, just go downtown (or down to the city center - as it is hard to call this nice small town a "downtown" area) and find one of the wonderful locally owned places. There are better choices locally.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Typical Applebee's fare: avoid Applebee's sirloin (it's got a lot of gristle).
We really appreciate the staff. Dianna, the hostess, was warm, welcoming and friendly! Laurie B was a great server. She was also very personable. We even had a visit from the manager.