Comfort Suites Marquette
$82
$169
Hampton.com
$144
Cedar Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
$65
$140
$119
Landmark Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
$169
Days Inn Marquette(Marquette)(Great Value!)
$95
Value Host Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
$67
Brentwood Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
$67
$65
Birchmont Motel(Marquette)(Great Value!)
$77
All reviewscoffee tableparking lotopen until midnightfront desk staffwafflesroom was cleangreat place to staybreakfast staffother hotelswaffle makerexercise roomhot tubpresque isle parkmarquette areahot breakfastnorthern michigan universityfridge and microwave
Reviewed December 17, 2008

I am very familiar with the Marquette area and the available hotels and I will just say, the Comfort Suites is my ONLY choice in the region. I come up every couple of months for a few nights on each visit and the service is great as well as are the accommodations. I always ask for a room facing the backside of the hotel otherwise the lights for the parking lot sneak in through the drapes. Also, the rooms on the far left of the building are only a few years old (recent addition) and I always try to get one of those as well.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed December 1, 2008

The Comfort Suites in Marquette, Michigan was one of the cleanest hotels I have stayed in and I have quite a travel history. In addition, I have never made a review, but I have too for this hotel. The General Manager, Brian Jensen was just fantastic. He made my reservations perfectly. I needed a special handicap room for myself and 2 other rooms for my family and friends. He understood what we needed and did a great job in setting up our rooms next to each other. Then every time I saw him, which was frequently, he asked if there was any thing else we needed. His desk clerk Heather was just outstanding in helping us with places to eat and other questions. As a matter of fact every employee at the hotel was extremely friendly, courteous and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel to everybody. I had a Great Stay. The accommodations were very nice, but the people made the place.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2008

As a federal employee, I need to travel at various times and often on short notice. I had the opportunity to contact the Comfort Suites hotel in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan while searching for accommodations. The front desk staff were extremely pleasant and friendly. I received the best rate available when I arrived and immediate assistance with every request. My lodging was a wonderful experience for a number of reasons:

1) The mattress I slept on was the best I've slept on in my entire life! My back felt great and I was truly refreshed!

2) The fluffy pillows retained their shape and yet were sooo soft and comfortable!

3) All the toiletries were of excellent quality, the rooms were stocked with delicious beverage choices and the complimentary breakfasts were restaurant caliber! Such variety and perfection!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business