Comfort Suites Marquette
Hotels.com
$169
Hampton.com
$144
Cedar Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
$65
Landmark Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
$169
$140
$119
Days Inn Marquette(Marquette)(Great Value!)
$95
Value Host Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
$67
Brentwood Motor Inn(Marquette)(Great Value!)
$67
$65
Birchmont Motel(Marquette)(Great Value!)
$77
All reviewscoffee tableparking lotopen until midnightfront desk staffwafflesroom was cleangreat place to staybreakfast staffother hotelswaffle makerexercise roomhot tubpresque isle parkmarquette areahot breakfastnorthern michigan universityfridge and microwave
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was my fourth time staying at the Comfort Suites in Marquette. As a business traveller it means a lot when certain things are done right in order to save time especially when I am tired from the road. They do it right. Check in and check out are professionally done. The rooms are large, clean, and updated. The rooms are quiet and the hotel is well maintained. With a corporate rate, I get great value. I also like the Hudson's Diner which is conveniently located across the parking lot.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeffrey B
ComfortSuitesGM74, General Manager at Comfort Suites Marquette, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you for your kind review. It's great to read that we've captured another regular by providing and exceeding the needs of the business traveler. If you ever have the need, we feel we have one of the best designed and equipped Business Centers in the area. There are private alcoves for each computer plus a wired laptop dock. We also feature free printing and faxing in our business center plusa small seating area with a table for any impromptu meetings. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

What stands out among other comfort suites in the Marquette location is the staff, spa, and quiet comfort. The rooms are beyond what you would expect for quality and cleanliness of the mattress, bedding and sheets. The staff is friendly and immediately responsive....if you need anything they will sense it, I witnessed this at the breakfast bar, the attendant saw me looking around and took care of my needs. Everyone was friendly. Large hot hottub, pool and the sauna is the best I ever had in a hotel and I am 3rd generation Finlander. It is hot and water for the rocks is provided! I was there to take my state board of nursing exam my needs for a quiet comfortable room, spa and fitness room were met beyond expectations and all other comfort suites I have stayed at.....word!!!....and i passed the NCLEX in 75 questions!!!!!!

Room Tip: The king room is divided and has a couch/chair area, a fridge, mwave, 32 inch lcd tv
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank gundogger

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts on TripAdvisor. It's great to see comments from one of our Elite Members. Choice Privileges is a terrific loyalty program for all travelers and special promotions are run frequently. I'm happy to read that all of your needs were attended to and that we were able to provide a relaxing environment so you could ace your tests. Congratulations!

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Everything was great! The staff was wonderful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The location is nice. The amenities were very good. Breakfast was tasty as well. The pool area was superb. It was nice having the option between the two hotels also...

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank hotbells

Thank for your kind comments. I'm glad to hear that our staff and facility exceeded your expectations. We receive a lot of great comments on our re-decorated pool facility and rebuilt sauna. As always, I'm very proud to read what your thoughts were on our staff. I'll be sure to share your thoughts on your stay with them.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed here during the weekend of the sled dog races. It is a wonderful hotel with large, clean rooms. There is a charging station in each of the rooms that makes it extremely easy to charge phones, ipads, etc. Very comfortable rooms. The breakfast was very good with a wide range of foods. Very friendly, efficient staff. We will definitely be staying here again. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
ComfortSuitesGM74, General Manager at Comfort Suites Marquette, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thanks for sharing your experience at our Comfort Suites during the annual UP200 dog sled races. Kind comments like yours are always great to see and will be shared with our staff. Our "Cubies" charging stations have been a big hit with our guests since we installed them. Anything you may need to charge (by adapter or usb) can be done right on the desk, so there's no more crawling around looking for outlets. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I stay here everytime I visit Marquette (approx. 4 times a year). Very clean rooms, comfortable beds and friendly staff. I had a problem with the tv during one visit and they were at my room within minutes helping me out. Just like the town of Marquette, the staff is friendly and make you feel comfortable. Continental breakfast was good too; along with usual breads and fruit, they also have a few hot items to choose from as well.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your kind comments about our hotel with others. We really appreciate reading that guests are regulars and that they keep staying with us time after time. We pride ourselves on offering a consistently top-notch product and always count on our staff to deliver prompt, courteous service should any needs arise. We've been fortunate to retain a lot of long-term associates and their dedication to service has helped build a great culture that our newer people buy into. We look forward to serving you again soon.