All reviewsco opdowntown areain townroom was cleanindoor poolpleasant stayfree breakfasthot tubgreat place to staywould stay againannexweddingconferenceloungemicrowaveconveniencebedding
Reviewed November 8, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Director014, Director of Sales at Ramada by Wyndham Marquette, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have stayed at the Ramada MANY times over the years (at least 20 nights a year) and usually love their services and accommodations. When reserving your room, be sure to ask to be in the main building, because they have an auxiliary building adjacent to the main hotel that is not nearly as quiet and convenient as the main building. My room in the Annex smelled like a urinal cake, something buzzed everytime I moved in the room, I suspect all visiting sports teams are put out here because both Friday Night and Saturday Night and early mornings for that matter the building was outrageously loud with young people living it up. I truly LOVE the service the Ramada provides when I'm in the main building, but I was very unimpressed with my stay in the Annex.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us, we value your opinion. We are grateful you enjoy staying with us. We try to accommodate everyone's request and apologize for falling short on your expectations. Please let them know you prefer the main building on your next reservation and they will do everything they can to accommodate you.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Clean, comfortable hotel. Price is high for what you get; No breakfast or newspaper, internet/computer were horribly slow.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the Ramada of Marquette. We are looking into why the internet was inadequate during your visit and are making the necessary adjustments to ensure this does not happen again. I apologize you feel the rate was to high, after conducting a market analysis we feel our rate is in line with the market.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Don't eat at the restaurant! The motel there is ok the pool is in need of a update but I was very disappointed when I ate at the small restaurant in the downstairs we went in for brunch and got there at 12:30 we were informed it closed at 1 but they assured us they would keep it up til we were done at 1:05 the chef was taking down the food I said I was not done yet he said that it was actually closed and that it closed 5 min prior I repeated that we were told it would be left up til we were done eating and ask him to bring out some more food that he then went into the kitchen where I could over hear him telling the other staff what a "b**ch" I am we left! I will never go back! On top of that before they had taken the buffet down the food was old and dry and they charged us a full kids price for my 1 year old! What ever happened to the days where kids 2 and under were free? Please eat somewhere else especially if you have a family

Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments. I deeply apologize for the problems you encountered in our restaurant. We take customer service very seriously and can assure you this has never happened in the past and will not happen again. Please come and visit our restaurant again and I know you won't be disappointed.