“Great location”
Review of Ramada Marquette

Ramada Marquette
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Marquette

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Minneapolis
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Upon signing in, the gentlemen at the desk was more concerned with moving me along than listening to what I was asking to the point where I stated that he had not given me my room keys three times before he listened to what I was saying. Furthermore after leaving on a Sunday I realized I had left my phone chargers in the room I stayed in. This is not the fault of the hotel or it's staff. However when I called Monday to inquire I was passed off to a housekeeping voicemail which was not returned. I called again Tuesday to follow up and was assured I would receive a call back and was forwarded to the housekeeping voicemail again. As of this feedback Wednesday evening I have not received a returned call. A simple call back stating that they are not able to help me would sit much better than no response.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Director014, Director of Sales at Ramada Marquette, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about the Ramada. I have addressed your concerns with our staff. We hope to see you in the future.

Ed O'Brien, Director of Sales
Travelers also viewed these Marquette hotels
Landmark Inn
Days Inn Marquette
Days Inn Marquette
#5 of 19 in Marquette
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Marquette

Been to Ramada Marquette? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Marquette

Property: Ramada Marquette
Address: 412 W Washington St, Business US 41 and US M 28, Marquette, MI 49855-4132 (Formerly Ramada Inn of Marquette)
Location: United States > Michigan > Upper Peninsula > Marquette
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#6 Business Hotel in Marquette
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Marquette 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Of Marquette Hotel Marquette