“Awesome food and service.”
Review of L'Attitude Cafe & Bistro - CLOSED

L'Attitude Cafe & Bistro
Cuisines: Contemporary, International, Cafe
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We loved all the food. We had several appetizers and split a sandwich. Our server Julia was very friendly and responsive. Will go back next time we are in town.

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

As my title says the view and location are perfect, but the food was just okay. My wife said the fish tacos really didn't have much flavor. I had the French onion soup which was actually pretty good. I would stop again, but it is not a must stop. Friendly service!!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Beautiful location, great for lunch or dinner, great service. Interesting menu, wish I could get past the 3 ways to heaven appetizer.

1  Thank macnm
Reviewed August 13, 2013

When passing through Marquette last summer, we found this restaurant and tried it. The food was so good we remembered it and tried again yesterday while passing through again. Wifey had the whitefish tacos, I had the conch sandwich.

The tacos were in no way the type you would find in Mexico due to the flour tortillas, but the blackened fish was very tasty as was the salsa. The chips tasted homemade. About $11.

The conch sandwich was delicious. Who has conch these days? It was lightly fried, the proper mildly chewy texture, and sweet like conch should be. I really enjoyed it. Seemed expensive at $11.50 for a sandwich only, but conch is pretty special so is was a good value.

The service again was gracious, friendly, and prompt. They seem to have a very good crew here.

1  Thank Caroln G
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Located in probably the best area of Marquette, on the corner across from harbor. Outside seating, nice building, upstairs mezzanine - wow, looks great. Food, however was not what I was hoping for. Although the Whitefish sandwhich was excellent (more like a tuna fish sandwhich made with whitefish - not a fillet), the crab sandwhich was eye-opening (literally an entire whole soft-shell crab sitting inside of a bun!). The service was marginal at best. The deep-fried whitefish was greasy and the fries were cold. Wouldn't go back

1  Thank Cohibaba