“Excellent”

Thai House Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 115 Restaurants in Marquette
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Marquette, Michigan
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My Sister and I stopped in for Dinner. Atmosphere was nice, service was good, food was excellent!!
Highly recommend the Drunken Noodles with Chicken!! Yummy!! Spicy!! Their Tea was delicious too!!

Visited July 2013

“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We love Thai food and we come here often. I've tried so many different dishes and have liked them all. I especially like the drunken noodle and I love Thai iced tea (it's very sweet).

Visited June 2013
Indiana, USA
“Excellent !”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

A hidden GEM ! Be sure to eat there if ever you are in Marquette ! I highly recommend it. Excellent food, fantastic and friendly service. ! Everything on the menu is just delicious ! I wish they would be able to serve wine. We did find out that we can BYOB though !

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank dbhagat
Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“Good lunch”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I had a very nice mildly spicy curry squid for lunch. It has a huge menu ranging from very spicy to mild. Nice decor. Rather slow service. I'd like to try sometime for dinner expecting more waitstaff to take care of diners.

• Visited May 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Awesome Thai food!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I was visiting Thai House as an out-of-towner. I was in Marquette for business. I heard about Thai House and the food was DELISH!! I had the Thai noodles and the spice was just right for me. It was about 8 of us at the table and no one was disappointed. I would recommend this restaurant to others!

• Visited October 2012