“super slow service”

Jeffrey's Resturant
Ranked #23 of 114 Restaurants in Marquette
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Marquette, Michigan
“super slow service”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I arrived right at the end of the after church crowd. Most patrons had already been served and were finishing up. I was seated right away, but it took 50 minutes from the time I got my salad to the time I got my entree. There were people that came in after me that were served and finished their meal before I even got mine. A table with a family sitting adjacent to me had a similar wait- 40 minutes, and the restaurant was less than half full when we finished. The food was tasty enough, but don't pick this place unless you have lots of time to kill.

• Visited October 2012

Rock Island, Illinois, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Didn't even get our water for 35 minutes.”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

It was a busy morning, so I can understand some delay. Our server took our order of coffee and water and proceeded to completely ignore us for the next half hour, frequently sitting at a table two away from us to chat with someone he knew sitting there. It wasn't as though he was busy.

He never even approached us to take our order. I left angry, and was told by a Manager that "We get pretty busy in the mornings..."

As a long time Marquette resident coming back to the area to visit for a weekend this was disappointing. Mediocre service has become terrible service- and I didn't even get an apology.

I will never eat here again.

• Visited August 2012
London, England
“Handily placed from my Motel”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Withing walking distance from my motel and a pleasant meal in good surroundings, and good value for my money

Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quick and kind”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The breakfasts are prepared quickly and exactly to order. Your food arrives hot and fast. The coffee is tasty and the staff is sweet and pleasant. There is a little view of the Lake if you sit in the right booth.

Visited August 2012
Cumming, Georgia, United States
“The other reviewers had it right”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We came on a fairly busy weekday evening, and ordered off of the menu. We were seated quickly and they took our drink order, which came in a hurry. The food was very good. My wife and I ordered the special-- whitefish sandwich. Excellent!

Would we go there again? You bet.

Visited July 2012