“great food”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The food is great. Atmosphere is just a tad tacky though. I sell energy efficient lighting so I always notice lighting and that is what bothered me the most - the overhead lights were too bright and detracted from the look but the food is amazing so who REALLY cares!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Very good food with homemade sauces. There uss a cheesy garlic grits dish that says it all.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

I like Cajun, but I ate here just once and it was a quiet night in January. Not very busy but The food did not seem to do Cajun food justice. I had very good service but I felt the food was average for Cajun but unique for being so far up north. I will have to go again this summer to give a fair revue.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Was in town for business, food and atmosphere were great. Had a jambalaya appetizer, and cajun shrimp bowtie pasta dinner, both had great cajun flavor. New favorite place in Marquette!!

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Not being a fan of spicy food we did not try this place for a long time. Now it is a favorite of ours. Not everything is spicy and the variety of things on the menu allows for many different options. In fact there are so many choices I always have a hard time choosing :) The service is always good, atmosphere great, but a little on the pricey side.