“Delicious!”

Casa Calabria
Ranked #20 of 116 Restaurants in Marquette
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Since 1981, Casa Calabria has been serving up the best steaks, pasta, pizzas, salads and sandwiches. Winners of best steaks, dinner, Italian food, service and atmosphere for the past 7 years in voting fro Marquette County. Located just 2 blocks from Northern Michigan University, Duke Lifepoint Hospital and Lakeview Hockey Arena. Plenty of convenient parking and speedy take out service.
Michigan
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The parking lot was full when we arrived, so it was a relief to go inside and see that there was only a short wait. Once we were seated, we received our drinks quickly, and our orders were taken promptly. The garlic bread with cheese was wonderful. My salad was o.k., but nothing special. I ordered ravioli, and it arrived fairly quickly. It was good, and the portion size was generous. This restaurant is efficient and the food is very good.

• Visited August 2012

Manistee County, MI
“Good food & atmosphere”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We ate in the bar section and enjoyed the quiet room. The main restaurant seemed a bit noisier even though it was a Sunday night. I got spaghetti & meatballs and my husband got the lasagne. Both were very good. We chose this place because there aren't many options in Marquette on a Sunday unless you're ok with chains. But it was a good find.

Visited August 2012
Fairborn, Ohio
“Upscale Italian”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Large portions of usual italian specialties, but it was very nice that they offer 3 sizes, the dinner size (that comes with soup, antipasto salad, garlic bread), large ala carte or small ala carte (ala carte sizes do come with garlic bread). The brushetta was AWESOME and enough to share with a group of 5. We got right in on a Saturday night around 6 PM, though by the time we were done, there were people waiting. I can't comment on the pizzas as we only had pastas.

Visited August 2012
State College, Pennsylvania
“Yummy, huge portions”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We attended a rehearsal dinner here. I enjoyed my stuffed shells, and everyone seated near me liked their food. Ordering the full dinner, as opposed to a la carte, brings you a ton of food: soup, salad, bread, and your generously sized entrée. Unless you're hungry or have a place to store leftovers, I recommend ordering a la carte.

Visited June 2012
“Oily!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I ordered the house specialty lasagna. The top was oozing with oil! The sauce brought back bad memories of spaghetti Os. There was plenty of cheese, but the sauce was just terrible. My husband's pasta was lacking in flavor. The salad was quite good, and the garlic bread fabulous, but that was it. Good service made the experience bearable. The typical 1980s wallpaper needs to go.

Visited July 2012