“Huge Loaves of Garlic Bread!”

Villa Capri Italian Cuisine
Ranked #44 of 115 Restaurants in Marquette
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Venus, Florida
“Huge Loaves of Garlic Bread!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My family and friends came to the Villa to have a nice dinner after NMU's graduation. The restaurant opens at 4:30. We had reservations our group. However if you have more than 8, they will not accept that reservation. We were seated quickly and both of the servers were very nice. They had no problem splitting the bill. I ordered the half portion of cheese shells with a salad and garlic bread. The garlic bread here is huge! It was some of the best garlic bread I have ever had. The half order was 2 shells and that was enough with the bread and salad. I would recommend the house dressing on the salad. The decor and atmosphere is nice. However the chairs are just red folding chairs.

• Visited May 2013

upper michigan
“always a stop”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

wonderful authentic italian...I always say I'll try something new but when get there I usually order my favorites. I love the ravioli and pizza! I also love their italian dressing...you can't even buy some to take home. The atmosphere is dark red walls and some funky lighted wall decorations and of course italian music in the background. Service is wonderful. I've never had a bad experience!!

• Visited April 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
“the garlic bread is sooooo good”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

All the food is good. My favorite is the lagsagna. The house dressing is very authentic itailian. But the garlic bread. . . . . is sooo buttery and garlicy.(sp?) It makes great toast the next morning too.

• Visited March 2013
Orchard Lake, Michigan
“Room for Improvement!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Our group of 10 recently visited Villa Capri in Marquette, MI. This very out dated establishment is quirky and needs innovation. The salads consisted of bagged lettuce, one slice of tasteless tomato and dressing. The lasagna was just ho-hum, not flavorful or memorable. The wine was cheap and decent. The garlic bread was tasty, buttery and plentiful. Atmosphere from the 50's. Waitress was attentive but not friendly. I would recommend that you stay home and order a pizza rather that try Villa Capri.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Sparty80
Pardeeville, Wisconsin
“Now that's Italian”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Great old restaurant that has been around for a long time. Classic Italian Supper Club atmosphere. Food is fantastic. Service was top notch. You can bet I will be back!

Visited February 2013