“Has stood the test of time!”

Villa Capri Italian Cuisine
Ranked #47 of 114 Restaurants in Marquette
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Waterloo, Indiana
“Has stood the test of time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

I ate at this restaurant at least twice a week over forty years ago. It was good then and on a recent visit I can say it still is good now. My personal favorite is spaghetti and meat balls with garlic bread. A business that has been going well over 40 years has to be doing something right. If you like Italian and your in Marquette, give the Villa Capri a chance. I think you'll be happy you did.

• Visited September 2011

Battle Creek, Michigan
“Best Italian Food in the UP....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

The Villa is a landmark in Marquette. You wont be disappointed with ANYTHING you order. The Lasagna is to die for, and the garlic bread drips of butter and garlic. Add a glass of Lambrusco and you just hit heaven.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Mary Z
“Good food for at least 30 years.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

I love the garlic bread. The sizzler steaks are my favorite. The spaghetti is very good too. They have been in business a long time in a very busy competitive part of town which says a lot. In Marquette restaurants don't last unless they are out of the ordinary.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Marquette50
Gladstone, Michigan
“Just okay...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

It could be personal preference, but the only thing I liked here was the yummy garlic bread they serve prior to your meal. Everything else was mediocre. Sauces tastes as if they were from GFS or similar, very limited desserts. The inside was a bit dingy- I'd never come here for a 'nice/fancy' dinner date etc. I'd pick the local "Casa Calabria" for Italian any day.

Visited June 2011
Rochester, New York
“Excellent Food, Ok Atomsphere, Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2012

I visited this resturant while traveling on business. I was greeting warmly by the owner upon my arrival. I was seated in the dining room which is in serious need of a makeover. The tablecloths were picnic style and not what I expected from a nice resturant. The service I recieved was excellent and the food was delicious. My Chicken Tratt came with a salad, bread, and ice cream. It was honestly the best food I have had in a long time. What the place is lacking in atomsphere and decor, it certainly makes up for in service and quality of food.

• Visited March 2012