“Best Italian Food in the UP....”

Villa Capri Italian Cuisine
Ranked #39 of 116 Restaurants in Marquette
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Battle Creek, Michigan
“Best Italian Food in the UP....”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

The Villa is a landmark in Marquette. You wont be disappointed with ANYTHING you order. The Lasagna is to die for, and the garlic bread drips of butter and garlic. Add a glass of Lambrusco and you just hit heaven.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Mary Z

Asheville, North Carolina
“Good food for at least 30 years.”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I love the garlic bread. The sizzler steaks are my favorite. The spaghetti is very good too. They have been in business a long time in a very busy competitive part of town which says a lot. In Marquette restaurants don't last unless they are out of the ordinary.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Marquette50
Gladstone, Michigan
“Just okay...”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

It could be personal preference, but the only thing I liked here was the yummy garlic bread they serve prior to your meal. Everything else was mediocre. Sauces tastes as if they were from GFS or similar, very limited desserts. The inside was a bit dingy- I'd never come here for a 'nice/fancy' dinner date etc. I'd pick the local "Casa Calabria" for Italian any day.

Visited June 2011
Rochester, New York
“Excellent Food, Ok Atomsphere, Great Service”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I visited this resturant while traveling on business. I was greeting warmly by the owner upon my arrival. I was seated in the dining room which is in serious need of a makeover. The tablecloths were picnic style and not what I expected from a nice resturant. The service I recieved was excellent and the food was delicious. My Chicken Tratt came with a salad, bread, and ice cream. It was honestly the best food I have had in a long time. What the place is lacking in atomsphere and decor, it certainly makes up for in service and quality of food.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank HenryBru
East Lansing, Michigan
“Garlic bread”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

The villa is the best place to get a meal in the entire UP. I'm not going to lie and tell you that everything they make is wonderful, but there garlic bread makes it the favorite restaurant of my father and I.

• Visited August 2011